June 10, 2012

Roger Waters - The Wall













It is not every day you get to see a member of your favorite band perform your favorite album just 5 feet away from you. 


This was my second time around for Roger Waters solo version of Pink Floyd's legendary album, The Wall. The first was 2 years ago. Same venue. Same show. Let's just say that I'd pony up the cash to see this show year after year if I could. It is THAT good. For those of you who have seen it, you know what I'm talking about. For those of you that haven't, lucky for you I took a few photos!


I had to beg and plead to get this photo pass. Jam Magazine had shot this show a month prior and typically they don't cover the same show twice on the same tour. But I was relentless. Finally they caved and put in the request. Four days before the show I received the news that I'd have a photo pass waiting for me. It was truly an amazing experience that I'll never forget. Thanks Jam Magazine for making it possible!




No comments:

Post a Comment